Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's day... ^^

Today is valentine's day, but we need to replace class... but luckily we just have class till 10am... me and my roommate's gang go celebrate single valentine's day after class..^^

because early morning didn't go eat breakfast,so i get gastric.. coperasi do not sell medicine, so i just can do nothing...very suffer lo.. very hard to walk back to class... @.@""

after back to my room, my roommate suddenly said need rush for assignment so afternoon's date all cancel already... wat? huh... that time im so upset lo.. thought today will enjoy my day... so i just sat on my bed doing nothing... i got think if i want go by myself to buy my stuff.. but lazy la.. alone very sien de lo...

my friend from church suddenly tell me that he is in sp now.. working... so i think if he can accompany me go yam cha after his work, but he need rush to kulim.. sigh... when i thought i will sleep in my day for valentine's day... then i get another call.. is ching ting... she asked me either want go out or not? i thought they all already cancel bout it, but she is the only 1 who like to go out, so we decide it lo..

yeah.. i no need bored bored le.. ^^ so we go at 1.30pm... we took teksi to cs.. the teksi driver told us the fee is rm3, then when we reach there he said other price pula.. lye lo..

then wego saloon shop.. im thinking if i wan curly my hair or not.. so igo to saloon that i cut my hair before to ask if curly my hair will different from the look i stlye it last time.. but they said totally will diferent, so i decide not to do curly le..

then ching ting go another saloon to do hair treatment.. while i go walk around... when ching ting finish her treatment, christine finally reach here to meet us.. so we went to old town to have a tea time.. yummy...

after tea time,we continue talk talk and talk.. haha.. then we went to paly bowling for 2 round.. wow.. its been long time i didn't go play such fun bowling... christine played it ver well o..

after that, went for dinner near village mall.. is the restaurant i went for dinner last year o.. so full.. well that time my gastric not fully recover yet.. hehe..

then, we went to village mall togo k box i think.. to sing karaok... i never went there before,well my singing is very bad one.. haha.. i saw my junior already there sing also o.. they already sang for 3 hour.. wow.. so geng...

after booked the time, we went to shopping lo...

when back to k box, we are so excited to choose songs like sodagreen, jay chou, westlife, and many more.. ching ting said i sing well.. huh? i thought when i sing will make them faint de lo.. haha... i seldom sing infront of my friends cause i feel like im bad in singing.. then after sing few song, we all don't care and just sing it.. really fun.. i never thought singing can make us so relax and enjoy it o... i really have fun of it...

then, we went back at 10.30pm.. wow 9 hour... not bad huh... lol...

i really have fun and enjoy.. well.. im still single after valentine's day, but the truth is even we are single but we still can enjoy our day even when valentine's day o...

happy valentine's day everyone... ^^

thanks God for giving me such a fun day.. Thanks!! and sure thanks to my friends who accompany enjoy this day.. ^^